To become a role model for
partnering and building valuable,
enduring and socially responsible
businesses to generate immense
value for stakeholders.
- To be universally admired as trusted managers of intellectual and financial capital.
- To prudently invest and build world–class businesses that generate consistent top decile returns.
- To be thought leaders who develop new business constructs and set the highest standards for governance and business ethics.
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas, and build a vibrant community of businesses and stakeholders.
- To create an exciting, challenging and desirable environment for a diverse, richly talented and stable team of outperformers.
- The core values of True North are embodied within the principles of The Right Way. At True North, The Right Way goes beyond a simple expression of values – It is rooted in the fabric of every member of True North.
TRUE NORTH VALUES CHART
A comprehensive values chart is derived from the 3 primary values.
THE RIGHT WAY TO BUILD A BUSINESS
Purpose & focus
Sharply define goals and give single-minded attention to achieving them.
Commit to exceed the legitimate expectations of all stakeholders.
Speed & simplicity
Ensure a quick and smart delivery by leveraging best in class technology.
THE RIGHT WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS
Uphold high standards of ethical behavior and business conduct.
Transparent dealings & building relationships
Make straightforward deals and develop long-term associations.
Mindfulness of the environment & society
Be sensitive to the environment and the communities in which we live.
THE RIGHT WAY TO PARTNER IN BUSINESS
Treat all with consideration and regard.
Believe people are fair in their conduct
Take each situation at face value, while assessing it astutely